radon ZR Race 29er - finally my new toy has arrived

After a long time searching and counting coins I finnally found a (very) good bike under 900eur - a 29er hard-tail.
This is what I got: radon ZR Race 29er 5.0 for 799eur + ship&hand

As this bike is only sold on-line and as I didn't know anyone who owned one, I tried to find out more about it. I must say this was not a very positive experience... The radon bike site has a lot of info and good FAQs but didn't answer my email, the same as their partner in Portugal. Nevertheless I really like this bike and it has an unbeatable value for money, and took the chance and ordered it on the only place possible: bike-discount.de.

the purchase
After some problems with paypal everything turned out OK and I got my package on schedule (20 days).

the arrival of the package
the pack

from top

contents



after 10 minutes assembling


29er with 16" frame VS 26" wheel with 17,5" frame



first experience
It seems I'm learning to ride a mountain bike again - hydraulic disk brakes, air front suspension and of course 29 inch wheel... all good, but it seems the front wheel is a bit slippery (but I must test this again...)

No comments:

Post a Comment